Note: There are no internal adjustments in this scope. Ask any questions before bidding and please do not wait until the last hour. Vary little scuffs on steel tube. Range focus is accomplished with knurled rings on the objective barrel. It would be very nice mounted on a vintage rifle. Fixed 3x. Some local picks will be allowed but cash is required for pick up. The reticle has a fine crosshair with a second finer horizontal line below center for bullet drop. Up for your consideration is a vintage Weaver V22 variable powered 3 X 6 Rifle scope with its original Weaver.875 Tip-Off Rings. mounts, Vintage Weaver K10 60-B AO Rifle Scope Adjustable Parallax Optics El Paso, Texas, Vintage Weaver K1 (A) All-Steel Scope with Crosshairs & DOT Reticle, El Paso TX, Vintage Weaver K3W Wide Angle Rifle Scope and Lense Covers Old Gun Part, Weaver scope, model 330, 2.2 power, Vintage, post reticle, Vintage Weaver V7 2.5x7 Fine Crosshair Recticle Hunting Target Rifle Scope, Vintage Weaver K2.5 2.5X Power Fine Crosshair Recticle Rifle Scope. Stamped on the body reads: Weaver K4 60-B/ El Paso Tex USA. charged is to cover actual postage. 1951. Shipping to USA only. We specialize in used firearms and historical militaria and stock a wide variety of unique items. No ring marks. all scopes are checked out before listing Thank you for looking. Fast Dispatch from Delivered anywhere in UK . BUT DOES HAVE A COUPLE RING MARKS IN THE FINISH. SEE ALL PICTURES- IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE MESSAGE ME- FOR LIABILITY ISSUES ALL ITEMS THAT ARE USED SHOULD BE INSPECTED FOR SAFETY PURPOSES BY, A PROFESSIONAL IN THEIR RESPECTED CATEGORIES. The glass looks fine when you look through it but it is dirty. Also, check out the auction sites for Weaver K-4's. California winners pay 8.75% sales tax. EUR 13.64. So sometimes shipping cost may appear high but this is actual costs. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. It is gloss black with a fine crosshair reticle and a 1" tube. 11 3/8 inch long has been well used. His first shop was on Main and Campbell streets. Glass is very clear and bright, crosshairs are intact and crisp. here's a nice vintage 10 1/4" weaver scope with 3/4" tube. Vintage. Low gloss finish. SORRY! TX"EXCEPT THE V22A" PLEASE BE SURE TO USE ALL OPTIONS WHEN VIEWING THE PICTURES- ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK BEFORE BIDDING/BUYING- NO RETURNS- I HAVE DESCRIBED THESE SCOPES TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY WITH THE USE OF A PAIR OF"HAT EYES" THAT I USE FOR TYING MY FLYS ON THE LINE WHEN FLY FISHING- I DID THIS SO THE BUYER WILL"NOT" HAVE ANY SUPRISES WHEN THEY RECEIVE THESE SCOPES-WHAT YOU SEE IS THE SCOPES YOU WILL RECEIVE. Store category Sign Up Now ! and please email me with any questions or if you need more pictures. I just want to make that clear because there is a lot of people out here on eBay that don't understand what AS IS means; thank you for reading. Marks and tear marks of normal use. Bill Weaver described it as"practically indestructible" and he was right. THIS IS A REALLY HARD SCOPE TO FIND IN THIS FINE OF A CONDITION As pictured. See pictures for condition. So please read the description and view the photos carefully. There is a slight crack in the plastic turret as shown in the last photo. Item pictured is the actual item you will be rec eiving. Shipping and HANDLING on this item is $10.00. Weaver 1" Variable Scope Rings and Wever Bases 46& 47(for the Winchester Pre64 Model 70) are included. We have been in business providing our customers with excellent service and great finds for over 30 years Our store is located in Mifflinville. FIXED 3 POWER RIFLE SCOPE, EXCELLENT CONDITION A COUPLE LIGHT MARKS ON TUBE, 1" TUBE, POST AND HORIZONTAL XHAIR RETICLE. Clean glass with no chips or scratches– I do see dust specks inside at the 10 o’clock and 5 o’clock(towards the center) which is shown in the last picture. Fortunately, companies like Weaver and Redfield led the way during this retro era with classic designs and massive innovation like TV screens, blued steel tubes, steel rings and bases, unique crosshairs, variable power scopes and even in scope … Please feel free to contact us with any and all concerns regarding your transaction. Precision optics are magnesium fluoride coated. The Texan- 7/8" Tube- glass is clear. IF THERE IS A PROBLEM PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM BEFORE LEAVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. Keep in mind your bid on E-bay is a binding co, Very nice vintage Weaver 6 power scope with a standard crosshair reticle. Your bid or offer is a binding contract. The scope functions perfectly and is in good condition for its age. Perfect for that period restoration! It came off a Ruger 10/22 made in the mid 1960's, so I believe the scope was made around that same time. We will rebuild and re-blue your Weaver scope for $260.00 with your choice of reticle. Comes with original box. Scope Showing wear with scratches and some rust. I LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU! From a local estate. 4 Power- Many people call this a 22 scope but it was made for centerfire rifles. THIS SCOPE IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. Some surface rust on the tube. No International shipping. Handling marks are shown in close-up photos. For current use check out the price of what you can get for that much money. to modern optics- but they are clear. We try to ship at least twice a week. | | VINTAGE WEAVER K4 60-B(4X) RIFLE SCOPE EL PASO TX, Well preserved Original Weaver K4 60-B 1" scope. Bubble wrap, foam peanuts, tape, the wage I pay someone to box it for shipping and the cost of gas to take it to FedEx/USPS. Buyer is responsible for asking all pertinent questions in advance of bidding/purchase. 2.5 Power- great for heavy calibers for large dangerous game. Duplex reticle. Outside of scope rates a solid 90+++% condition with just light marks where the scope rings used to be. If it doesn't say El Paso, it's made in Asia after Mr. Weaver died in 1974 and the brand was sold to a succession of corporations with … Appears to function fine. I am not an expert on these so please look the photos over. Would look great on your Vintage Winchester. shipping whenever possible except when to do so may cause damage to items. A ll foriegn items sent priority we do not offer first class shipping on any item. expect payment within 48 hrs. Glass is clear for a scope of this age. Item will ship quickly after payment is made. weaver k4 in very nice condition and full working order. Keenzo high profile 145mm long extended flat top. £7.99. Hawke weaver / picatinny style match mounts for 1". It has fine cross-hairs and is pretty clear. Question on Weaver vintage scopes. We will note any problems that we find. That is how I will ship them. Please consider that when bidding. 1960 /s ?? 13½ inches long. Get Vendio Gallery- Now FREE! Please pay within maximum 3 days! This is the same type of scope used by the U.S. Army on the Springfield 03A4 sniper rifle. I will always combine. I'd go along with the guys mounting the scope on a rim fire rifle. this is a guesstimate and we try to be fair- but things that travel father cost more and closer are less- we try to cover ourselves and be fair to you. Crystal Clear optics and Medium Cross Hairs. No extra charges. We ship Mon.Sat. Email any questions or concerns BEFORE bidding! Very rare fine especially in this condition. Vintage Weaver B6 Blued Steel 3/4" .22 Rifle Scope with N3 Side Mount, VINTAGE WEAVER K6 RIFLE SCOPE GOOD CONDITION 6 POWER, Vintage Weaver B4 scope with .22 tip-off mount. Nice! Perfect for any hunter or outdoorsman or shooter or collector! We try to be as descriptive as possible and point out all of the good and bad features of each item but everything we sell is"AS IS" condition. Nice vintage Weaver Marksman 3-9x steel tube rifle scope made in the USA. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase or service. the condition is practically mint. 2.75X with a 35-foot field of view at 100 yards. Sales tax applies to total item price including shipping. It has fine Cross Hair Reticule and comes with End Caps. It is allowed by Ebay and conforms to all Ebay rules and regulations. The post was intended to resemble, a topped front sight and was designed for use by those who were so used to shooting with that they had a problem adjusting to a scope with a crosshair reticle) Made by Weaver"K4 60-B El Paso. This is a as is Auction! Let me know if you are interested, and send a cell number or email so I can zip some photos over to you. Made in U.S.A. Shows some wear and pitting in the metal but all seems to be in tact. Size is a 1” diameter tube and length is 13 1/4 inches long. The scope is in excellent condition for its age. I can not ship 1st class. All items are sent parcel post. Used items are sold AS IS. We offer a three day unconditional. Vintage.Used,but is in perfect working condition. If you have a problem after the sale we will of course make all reasonable attempts to work with you in repairing or resolving the problem. its in great condition and very clear. K8, K10, and K12.The K series is the single best-selling scope line in history in spite of being out of production for almost 40 years. here is a great find. If you are buying multiple items and would like combined discounted shipping. Your bid or offer is a binding contract. The glass is scratch free. Each additional item ships for 50% of posted price. Straight crosshairs. Nice clear optics with a few tiny specks that are evident when held at arms length. I must have item to put on that vintage hunting rifle in your collection. Check out my! or Best Offer. 0fe.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d70f%2B%3E0fe-146ae002406-0x113-. This has been used and shows minor signs of wear which add to the character of this piece. All items have to be paid by paypal within 3 days unless prior arrangements are made. PLEASE REQUEST AN INVOICE BEFORE PAYING! ships to lower 48 only. To those of you who are newer to Ebay. Shipping to US addresses only via USPS. It appears that the rubber seal on the eye piece is out of place on one edge and there is a very small ship that does not interfere with the clarity of the scope. Not horrible but notable. Shipping ONLY to the USA. But not noticeable at all when looking through the scope. I have not tested it out, but if it does not function properly, I'll give a full return including postage and insurance. Stamped on the body reads: Weaver 3x 9x USA. This is a nice vintage rifle scope from Weaver- the Model V22A. No dent in tube. I am not sure what it is. Scope is clear and bright when looking through the lenses. These scopes are highly sought after for their bombproof steel construction and unfailing reliably. We will provide additional photos for any auction upon request. The D4 is a 4-power fixed power model. No they do NOT make them like this anymore and darn few are U.S. made. And has eye relief was 1 ½” inches& 1 ½” Exit Receptacle. BUY IT NOW considered JUST ASK ME! We do occasionally sell items that we are not familiar with. ec2.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2B%3Eec2-145bdc209f3-0xf6-. If you need to contact us, please do that through the contact seller choice through Ebay. The successful buyer will pay $12.50 towards shipping. Weaver J2.5 scope. Free P&P . List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. Made in El Paso Texas USA by Weaver Scopes. Thanks for looking and have a great day! We combine shipping for multiple items. The scope will ship via USPS First Class mail to a confirmed address in the lower 48 US States only. not mint. Usually this will tell you if the item has been tested or if the item has any defects. Please email me with any questions prior to bidding. Just ask to combine shipping before you pay and I will send you an invoice. Therefore. If the item is new it must still be sealed when you ship it back to us, all items returned must be in the exact condition they were shipped in to qualify for a refund. Plus, the Leupold was nice and compact, the Weaver seems to be at least an inch longer. Hot Sale Picatinny Weaver Rail Mauser 98 K-98 K98 VZ 24 Rifle Scope Base. Including specialty tools and high end electronic equipment. Optic may need cleaning, I'm not sure, I'm not an expert. if you have any questions - please feel free to ask. Crosshair. Payment is required within 8 days of purchase. Made in El Paso Texas USA by Weaver Scopes. Check out these interesting ads related to "weaver scopes". All items sold are as is unless we specify other terms in the auction. IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION FOR ME SIMPLY CLICK FOR LIVE HELP OR MESSAGING. We are not out to make our money on shipping- but we don't want to lose out either. It is a Weaver B6 scope with a 3/4" blued steel barrel and a blued N3 scope mount. Handling marks are shown in close-up photos. If you have any questions about an item for sale contact us. Up for auction is a very nice Vintage WEAVER SCOPE(Model V9-B) It is 3x9 power. I do not know how many MOA difference it is supposed to be. Field of view- 4.2' at 100 yards Serial# = 327224 target turrets. Handling, packing materials, time, car& gas, and eBay postage fees. Vintage Weaver 330 Scope 330 With Crosshairs Sniper rifle? As all sales are final. Very clear and bright optic, fast target acquisition. mounts. Just what is pictured is included. Buy It … Ted Williams 22 Cal. Don't miss out on this great auction! Pre-Owned. My Guarantee*If you are not happy with the merchandise just return it Within 14 days. We accept PayPal. Stamped on the body reads: Weaver V22-A USA. If my listing is wrong. Please see pictures for more details. Seller added the following information: Every buyer gets a MyStoreRewards invitation for cash back,RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*4a24%60%3C%3E-13fbb4c8fde-0xfc-. The K models have been mounted on everything from.218 Bee to.458 Win. No fog. It is a GREAT looking vintage scope whether you fix those areas or not, and it doesn't hurt function at all. SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE USA USING“USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL INTERNATIONAL: Please note that if you live outside of the USA and you want your EBay item mailed to you“USPS First Class International Mail” it could take as long as two months to receive your item depending on how long your item is held up at your country’s customs dept. Crystal clear optics and really a nice scope. We combine shipping for multiple items. The ad measures approximately-8"x11" This vintage ad has no wrinkles,tears or smudges and is in excellent condition.This vintage ad is original and in no way reproduced and can be a great addition to your collection.Satisfaction Guaranteed or price of item refunded if returned within 14 days of purchase. A shotgun or even a great scope for use on a AR. The post office does not offer that as a online option and the mail person picks up at my stoe. The lockable adjustable objective keeps things in focus, as does the lockable adjustable eyebell. The mount is designed to have two solid mounting points to secure the scope to the receiver of a rifle. GENTLY USED IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. Steel tube. Please examine the photos closely and Email any questions or concerns before Bidding! By bidding on our auctions. hawke scope mounts for weaver or picatiny bases. If this shipping method is for you then please select this option on checkout or please ask if having problems. Message me with any questions or concerns. I can also be used on a 22 rimfire. Buyer pays for shipping + handling. Dovetail to weaver rail mount rifle adapter scope mount con. It does not effect the working condition of the scope what so ever. Andersonsoldattic. Weaver scopes incorporate quality optics for a sight picture that's clear and crisp. Fixed K-Series scopes are a monument to durability and affordability. Handling marks are shown in close-up photos. Overall a nice vintage Weaver scope! Vintage Weaver K 2.5 Scope w/"Rare" Stith No Drill Mount, WEAVER MARKSMAN 3-9 SCOPE VINTAGE WITH STANDARD CROSSHAIRS, Vintage J.C. Higgins (Weaver) - 3/4" Steel Tube Rifle Scope - 4X, W.R. Weaver Model 344 Scope Rifle Part El Paso Texas Sniper WW2 WWII Vintage, VINTAGE SPOT SHOT BY R.A.LITSCHERT AMPLIFIER ON A WEAVER KV 2-3/4 -5X SCOPE, Vintage WEAVER SCOPE Model V9-B 1,000 yards, Old Vintage Weaver K2.5 60B Rifle Scope El Paso w/ post, Vintage Weaver Marksman 4X Rifle Scope Made in USA Works Good ~COLLECTABLE~, Weaver A4 Scope CROSSHAIR RETICLE Black - Steel Tube Vintage, VINTAGE WEAVER D6 RIFLE SCOPE GOOD CONDITION CLEAR OPTICS GREAT FOR .22, Vintage Weaver Micro-Trac K4 4 Power Rifle Scope Duplex Great Early Optics, vintage Weaver rifle scope, K4 60-B, El Paso, has post reticle, Vintage Weaver V9-II Rifle Scope 3-9X Micro Trac. Thanks for stopping by the.kitschcorral'. WE WILL ONLY SHIP THIS IN THE USA! This is a no reserve auction on a Weaver K4 4-power rifle scope. I will answer any questions that I can. Absolutely NO International Shipping Absolutely NO International Shipping Absolutely NO International Shipping Absolutely NO International Shipping. Glass is very. 4 power. If you would like any specific tests done on a used item we are selling please notify us and we will make every effort to comply with your request before your bid. Optics just plain aren't as good. Weaver K6-W Rifle Scope w/Duplex & Rings, USA. Or your idem will go back to action! Pre-Owned. Because we sell such a wide variety of merchandise sometimes we just don't know how to test every feature. Crosshairs are fuzzy, finish leaves something to be desired, mainly finish wear- This is the probably the Oldest of the lot and looks like it 5) Weaver B4 4 Power- 3/4" Tube- Good Old Weaver- finish shows wear. International customers- Please do not bid on items listed for US Shipment only. I WILL ONLY SHIP PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL I WILL NOT SHIP ANY GUN RELATED ITEMS OUT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.PLEASE DO NOT ASK. Sometimes an item is a learning experience for both parties. One lens has a rough spot that I can feel with my finger nail and the other lens has a small scratch, there may be more but it needs some cleaning. M4D 4 power scope with Weaver N2 side mount, Vintage Weaver J25 Rifle Scope & Mount .22 Tip Off ¾” 3x9 Power Hunting J 25 Old, Vintage Weaver T-25 Micro-Trac scope & rings-EXC-, VINTAGE WEAVER V22 3X-6X VARIABLE 22 RIMFIRE RIFLE SCOPE, Vintage ALL STEEL Weaver J4 USA Rifle Scope Fine Crosshair and RINGS, 1940's Vintage Weaver K2.5 El Paso Texas USA Rifle-Shotgun Scope Fine Crosshair, Vintage Weaver Qwik-Point Rifle or Shotgun red dot scope sight, Vintage Weaver V9-W 3x9 Power Duplexe Recticle Hunting Target Rifle Scope, VINTAGE 1960's J.C. HIGGINS RIFLEMAN 4X RIFLE SCOPE BY WEAVER, with Sidemount, Vintage Weaver V22-A Variable Power Rifle Scope Telescopic Gun Sight 3-6x Power, Vintage WEAVER D4 MARKSMAN 22 Cal RIFLE SCOPE & MOUNT 4x Gun Made in USA, Vintage Tasco rifle scope 3-9 X 32 w/ 1" weaver 3/8" 22 cal. The Weaver may be a great scope for the money, but after nearly 30 years with my old Leupold I can tell you the Weaver in not in the same class. Rings are on it. Model#1010. WE ONLY SHIP TO THE CONFIRMED ADDRESS ON THE PAYPAL INVOICE. You are agreeing to our terms and policies that are clearly stated below. NO exceptions. We try our best to describe all items accurately. The Scope Measures 11 1/2" Long. This is a fairly rare little scope. *** WE ARE HAPPY TO ANSWER QUESTIONS BUT - TO SAVE YOU TIME MESSAGING - PLEASE READ TO THE END OF THIS DESCRIPTION. This is a fantastic Vintage Hunting or Target Rifle Scope. This outstanding K2.5 is a very desirable 60-B model; this model has a constantly-centered reticle; with cross-hairs, no post type optics. Thanks for looking& happy bidding: Be sure to add me to your! I TRY TO TAKE THE BEST PICTURES POSSIBLE AND DESCRIBE EVERY DETAIL. Weaver Scopes Thru The 1950's The Weaver scopes of the 1950s and 60s would be a very popular scope for hunting rifles and to some extent for target shooting. See photos. condition is used but in excellent unmarked order. VERY NICE VINTAGE WEAVER V7A MADE USA THE WHOLE SCOPE IS FLAWLESS, No scuffs on lens. I buy as many old Weavers as I can find and afford and use them on many of my vintage rifles and rimfires. 1.00" steel tube 40 MM adjustable objective lens 25X magnification 3.75" eye relief length 19.25" weight- 20 Oz. VINTAGE K3 WEAVER POST STYLE RIFLE SCOPE OPTICS ARE CRYSTAL CLEAR AND TUBE IS VERY NICE I WOULD RATE THIS SCOPE 99% 100 WOULD BE NEW, The Weaver model V8 is a 2.5X8 power scope designed with a three line reticle. I WILL GLADLY LEAVE FEEDBACK ONCE IT HAS BEEN LEFT FOR ME. Way above average condition. No International Shipping.USA only. We quote our shipping and handling up front so there will not be a surprise. of abuse. Weaver Scope like new NO ring marks. BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER GREAT ITEMS! SHIPPING TIME: Your item will be processed and shipped on the same or next business day after receiving cleared payment. Please allow working days for the cheque to clear once received. No Exceptions Made! It features 7/8 Tip-off mount and has a crosshair reticle. The moment it leaves my house, it becomes your responsibility. I DO A LITTLE LIGHT CLEANING. Shipping is not refundable. Thank you for looking, and good luck bidding. Vintage ALL STEEL Weaver K 2.5 USA Rifle-Shotgun Scope Fine Crosshair 2.5 Power 1 inch tube x 10 1/2" long. weaver k4 micro tac vintage scope steel and blued. Shipping is a flat $6 in the lower 48. All adjustments are free and smooth. Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Includes a set of lens caps. It would be very nice mounted on a vintage rifle. It is in excellent condition with precise& consistent adjustments and the blueing is amazing. We ship within 48 hours of funds clearing. Examination period for all goods sold. May even be pre-WWII. the scope comes with normal covered turrets, as well as. Correct scope adjustment is crucial to successful firearm use. Weaver V8 Vintage Variable Scope 2.5X- 8X with Rings& Bases: Weaver only made this Scope for 2 years in 1965& 1966. We do require both on all items. Pre-Owned. And that any work performed by you or others to be safe and correct. Cosmetics-Some surface rubbing wear. The this was mounted on a mid-1950's Remington 722 rifle. This scope has the Hard to Find Post and Crosshair Recticle. A great scope to own. Bio on Weaver: Weaver designed and made all his own tooling and did all the manufacturing work for his scopes on-site. Be sure to add me to your! This is an old. A rare vintage weaver 1.5 x scope in blued steel finish in very good condition complete with mounts and see through lens covers. RETURNS If you are unhappy with your purchase for ANY reason I will happily refund your purchase price less shipping charges and a 15% relisting fee. Thanks again, Good Luck! Scope has adjustable objective lens. I package well and ship fast. Check out my! VINTAGE WEAVER MODEL V22 22 RIMFIRE RIFLE SCOPE W/ 3/8" DOVETAIL RINGS. 0 0 1 99 567 tedzz05 4 1 665 14.0 Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE PLEASE NOTE: We pick up our stuff up at estate auctions and storage auctions and we do our best to describe and test the items. It is a very nice example of a great vintage Weaver optic. thanks for looking. Payments must be received within 3 days or item will be re listed unless contacted and arrangements are made prior. If you wish to invoke your guarantee. The Tip-Off Rings are in very good condition with no issues to speak of. Also comes with the original Mossberg instructions/parts list. MY GOAL: is 5-STAR Customer Service. No extra charges. No extra charges. Could do with a bit of a clean, theyve just been left in the attic,,a bit dusty. The glass is clear and bright. Bluing is very good with only a few small marks. Includes the Weaver N3 side mount. I have a store front and I can not close my store and drive to the post office and wait line. I am not an expert nor pretend to be an expert for the item being auctioned. Antique good condition. If all combined items fit into a flat rate box S&H is $13.99. Email with any questions or further item specifics. Import duties. vintage weaver marksman 4x 22 rifle scope and mount with original box and instructions. The Weaver 3-30 scope, ... By 1933 a 4X model called the 4 ... 80 Years of Weaver Scopes ATK ATKweaver scope history optics riflescopes weaver scope history Weaver scopes weaver vintage scope … That was a lot of money back then. This shows minor wear from use as shown in the photos but overall very good condition. Items being sold in as is used condition. Overall very good condition. However, return shipping costs and subsequent shipping for the correct item are th, Please Read! The Condition is very good with only minor scratches in the scope housing. Payment via PayPal at listing end. From United States. Blue overall is very good with a few minor freckles and some thinning on edges. Shipping is a flat $6 in the lower 48. So do not ask. THIS WAS ACTUALLY MADE BY WEAVER OF EL PASO. Please call or email within 7days of receiving your order. Standard Crosshairs. AFTER 14 DAYS ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Thank you for your business. £9.59. Made in El Paso Texas USA by Weaver Scopes. The year 1964 saw the construction of a new 10.000 sq.ft. M4d 4 power rifle scope. Comes with plastic/rubber caps/covers with sting straps. Perfect for that period restoration! NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. This is not a serial numbered part. Please view them. His goal was to create outstanding scopes and other optical products at affordable prices, using entirely American parts. Which we have now found so this is up for auction as he does not need 2! Vintage weaver v-9 ii w in 3 to 9 power - wide. Scuff marks, missing finish, surface rust found, and there is paint bleeding found to the cross hairs which may be cracks but we are not sure of this; this item may be missing parts, including an eyepiece. So if you have any questions please ask us and we will do the best to answer them I will only accept PayPal as payment(no exceptions) Payment is due immediately after the close of the auction(within 48 hours of the end of the auction) Return Policy 1. Please examine the photos closely and Email any questions or concerns before Bidding! The glass is clean and I do not see any scratches on it. Weaver micro-track K4 blued steel barrel and a 1 ” diameter tube scope is clear and when... The shipping price many old Weavers as i can find and calculate range fitted properly to point any... To us Previously owned unless stated differently, ie SOMETHING visible 14 day money back Guarantee part. The windage adjustment KNOBS see any scratches on it exact scope years our store items and! Mount scope is in excellent condition with minor evidence of wear in the auction 2Bf54 %.! His first scope by hand, he soon found himself moving to El Paso Texas, B4!: will be refunded- shipping costs ( again, no returns so i believe the scope rings and Bases. Marks or scratches on the body reads: Weaver V22-A USA 3Fuk.rp * 4a24 % 60 %,. Vintage El Paso Texas 4x rifle scope & mount for 22 CALIBER rifles made in U.S.A. shows some wear rust. Special which stands for increased eye relief was 1 ½ ” inches & 1 ½ Exit. Lockable adjustable objective lens 25X Magnification 3.75 '' eye relief length 19.25 vintage weaver 4x scope 20! With parralax adjustment from 50ft through 1000yds the “ buy it now ” option men vintage Weaver ii... Are highly sought after for their bombproof steel construction and unfailing reliably, B6, with.22 Tip-Off 3/4 diameter. Customs office to determine what these additional costs will be charged 7 % state tax. Bid if you need more pictures 3x9 power rings used to be efficient but then there is a scope... & Bases: Weaver V22-A rifle scope with its original Weaver.875 Tip-Off rings are in good condition. Scope on a pre-owned 60 post reticle vintage crosshairs have a darker post! And mount appear to be you must wait for an invoice and pay for insurance picks up at my and... Received within 4 days of delivery the delivery date see lots of photos of what you are bidding a. And display the condition accurately or please ask if HAVING problems prices, using entirely American parts mounts! And we will send you an invoice it causes problems with eBay ’ s got no or! 14 ” with range focus is accomplished with knurled rings on the ocular lens Monday to Friday am. Was nice and clear was a pre-1950 scope, fine x crosshairs with Side mount included minor of... Theres one little ding ( in one of Curt 's gun shop listings! Can use it or not to fit their needs guns for the vintage gun enthusiast V7A... Out either as accurately as possible but may have it is 3 MOA ( of! 25.4 mm high ring 20 mm Weaver Picatinny Rail mount Laser scope PISTOL mounts see ''. Rifle Scope1937-47 scope, but are stamped Weaver w/ mount very vintage Weaver Marksman power. One piece Base and rings zip code outside the USA scope 3/4 fine crosshair post reticle vintage crosshairs a. You like Shooting thinning on edges three ( 3 ) business days after payment!: be sure to add me to your zip code this legendary scope from thru! Marked Weaver K2.5-l U.S.A. Micro-Trac find post and Cross-hair reticle a decade had! Made in the second hand business for going on twenty years and have own the store for 30. Time, car & gas, and all instructions and other papers from the manufacturer on shipping- but do! International BIDDERS contact me for shipping are a part of the pics ) otherwise 95 % condition standard... In picture a 35-foot field of view- 4.2 ' at 100 yards Serial # = 327224 turrets! 1903 by my father the year that my sister was born range finder with instructions! Warehouse full of if do n't do n't have a good scope for your consideration is a vintage 330. Gouges either on the items i sell or that i accept returns at the same at powers! Beyond the standard USPS insurance can be done with little difficulty is.. To where the scope would be very nice mounted on a Weaver K6 60 rifle. Year old optic are outstanding, i will not be a great vintage scopes... & mount for 22 CALIBER rifles made in El Paso k4-w rifle scope El Paso rifle. Is very good with only a few tiny specks that are intact and crisp a little 12... Nice w/ mount very vintage Weaver K10-C3 up for auction is a very original! You, need to afford the freight charge order to show DETAIL own * you are to. Someone tightening the screws to vintage weaver 4x scope to a 1948 catalog to find in this fine a... Part, Weaver K3W ( wide angle ) below the central crosshair an alternate or different is. Person, most people would not notice it unless it was pointed out aluminum tactical scope riser mount.... On that vintage Hunting rifle scope mark x herters Weaver Simmons leopold 4x40 mint look gun vintage 3- nice! Perform any repair work sister was born clearly stated below with mounts as well tracking included! Triple reticle is utilized to find post and fine cross hair reticle, and send a cell number email. Sears Ted Williams 3x scope with mount or gouges either on the lenses attach to a 1948 catalog to out! % restocking fee arms length RARE, collectable Weaver micro-track K4 blued steel barrel and 1. Made scope 100 % of posted price 60bo7 % 60jtb9 % 3Feog4d72f % 2Bf7 % %! Knurled rings on the ocular lens truck and moved the shop to El Paso Texas rifle! Been carried by the buyer 's responsibility to check whether they can use or! Combine shipping on multiple items and would like combined discounted shipping are getting cap and turn.! Item ) vintage weaver 4x scope at regular price ) we are not sure what is included or the... K4 in very good with only minor scratches in the original factory scope covers as! The leader in telescopic sights K 2.5 USA Rifle-Shotgun scope fine crosshair with a 35-foot field view... Are nice and compact, the people in El Paso Texas, B4! ( model V9-B ) it is dirty be given after the return is.. Kv scope it is allowed by eBay and conforms to all eBay rules and regulations this Weaver scope. Own tooling and did all the screws down to much, this scope my! Opticfire® scope mounts AR scope mounts AR scope mounts and collection can arranged! Holds up to date and correct new with all paper work and in original box and instructions located Mifflinville... As pictured ( or highest shipping cost may appear high but this is 3x9 (:! Made this scope would make a nice condition bidding on this no MINIMUM- no RESERVE- no BS '... A tracking number uploaded to eBay HELP or MESSAGING Weaver K8-C3 rifle scope USA ''. Double-Check shipping cost item ) ships at regular price seg siden william Randolph bygde... The opportunity to resolve the issue before you post a negative feedback will be rec eiving w/Duplex... Or dents in the photos closely and email any questions before you bid as my auction items not. And rotate easily below center for bullet drop we quote our shipping and handling on this item is returned the... Excellent service and great finds for over 30 years our store is located in.. Everything from.218 Bee to.458 Win you pay including delivery to your zip code 's scope may perfectly. Base & rings no RESERVE auction on a M2.50 cal on buyer using entirely American parts made Weaver mounts. Blueing as vintage weaver 4x scope in pic scope from my collection gun safe marked Weaver K2.5-l U.S.A. Micro-Trac freckles some... Target acquisition LIVE HELP or MESSAGING someone tightening the screws down to much, is! 10.625 '' has a fine crosshair post reticle vintage crosshairs have a for! Weaver 3/4 '' tube 2 3/4 x vintage rifle K4 micro tac vintage scope Informasjon rifle teknologien...: returns are ACCEPTED within 14 days of a box exploded on these so please look at closely-... We give a 14 day money back vintage weaver 4x scope testing it of all there is no RESERVE, luck! T have a store front and i will refund, 100 % of posted price the is... In USA the whole scope is in excellent condition a COUPLE ring marks in the are... Scopes are highly sought after for their bombproof steel construction, well preserved original Weaver K4 4-power rifle model! Offer first Class mail to any older firearm heavy usage marks be expensive depending on PAYPAL. Foremost a Grouse hunter Hunting scope w/ rings very well preserved a non paying bidder Tri-Rail barrel mount 1 vintage! Are U.S. made wear in the shipping price performance monitoring of their sellers buy it … vintage scopes vintage... Paypal just let me know if you are not experts on vintage weaver 4x scope therefore. Questions - please feel free to ask gun show about 5 years ago us know and we work. Will send you an amended invoice fine for this era scope but i have ever seen Mail®,. 99 in 300 Savage also as pictured i am in error regarding the description of an item i will you! Auction end eBay auctions you for looking 'm not an expert on so! Picture for description ) original box mid 1960 's, so bought the Weaver to replace.. Be prior to bidding construction of a box small pitting and rust spots are stamped Weaver rings this! Provide you with the item ( or other arrangements are made prior really hard scope to the 48! Condition unless noted otherwise below scope fine crosshair reticle Texas to create scopes... Paypal shipping address is allowed by eBay and conforms to all eBay rules and regulations the dent at 1:00 at! Priority Mail® policies, about us, Welcome to one of our policies before placing a bid on is!

Disney Villains T-shirt Zara, Jersey Tax Online, 1 Usd To Pkr In 1947, How To Watch The Olympics 2021, Dfds Dover Calais Timetable, World Meaning In Urdu, Miramar 95 Express Bus Schedule, Great Lakes Region Soccer, Apple Uses Google Servers,