Find the best hotels, restaurants, and attractions based on the most talked about places recommended by Trippy members. We are planning on Bryce NP but looking for suggestions for Monday and areas to explore. Kanab RV Corral is located on the south side of town and provides that close-to-the-action feel that you may be looking… Bryce Canyon National Park Tourism Bryce Canyon National Park Hotels Bryce Canyon National Park Holiday Homes Kanab Utah Vacation Rentals Over two dozen unique vacation rentals, many of which are pet friendly, close to Bryce, Grand Canyon and Zion National Parks as well as Best Friends Animal Sanctuary. The road distance is 75.6 miles. Recommended option. I thought you experts (kbecjeans & Tet14) could help me with our plans. Drive • 1h 44m. Hope you don't mind my asking! COVID-19 Travel restrictions may apply in United States. Along the way, you pass through Zion National Park, Utah, USA. customize this trip. Direct private charter flights from Kanab Municipal (KNB) in Kanab, UT to Bryce Canyon (BCE) in Bryce Canyon, UT. Whether you're visiting Utah or you've lived here for years and feel guilty about sights unseen, Kanab is the perfect place to set up shop and tick items off your bucket list. Our Hotel is located in Kanab, Utah near many National Parks including Zion, Bryce… What is the fly or drive score? Convenient shuttle service from Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah to Kanab, Utah, home of many famous natural attractions such as Peek A Boo Slot Canyon. Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Bryce Canyon City, UT? Kanab and Bryce Canyon City are 1 hour 36 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop . Kanab represents a hub for those seeking magnificent Southwestern scenery, representing a starting point to see Zion National Park, Bryce National Park, and Grand Canyon National Park, among many other scenic areas. Drive a half hour to an hour and a half from Kanab, and you could be exploring the massive red sandstone cliffs of Zion National Park, gazing into the vast abyss of the Grand Canyon, or being awed by the colorful hoodoos of Bryce Canyon National Park. And that’s not even to mention the fun restaurants and charming inns that call Kanab home. Driving distance from Kanab, UT to Bryce Canyon National Park. View RV campgrounds between Kanab and Bryce Canyon National Park. This is the fastest route from Kanab, UT to Bryce Canyon, … Answer 1 of 18: Hello, I need some advice on what to do for one day in Kanab/Bryce/Grand Staircase. Explore the historic city of Kanab—cafés, hiking trails, and popular sights like Bryce Canyon National Park. Kanab is situated in the "Grand Circle" area, centrally located among Bryce Canyon National Park, the Grand Canyon (North Rim), Zion National Park, and Lake Powell. While it is not a “final destination” sort of place, it is a really fun stop over on a road trip to nearby sites like Zion, Bryce Canyon , Horseshoe Bend , Antelope Canyon , Sedona , Death Valley , or Lake Powell ! Now that you've seen the map of your trip. Answer 1 of 12: In June I will be driving from Kanab to Bryce Canyon. Kanab to Bryce is just under a couple hours drive one way.I am not sure if you have exhausted your options in Tropic or Panguitch yet, but it may be worth a look to save two plus hours of driving in a day. You drive from Kanab, UT 84741, USA and trip ends at Bryce, UT 84764, USA.. Where to stay in Kanab Zion National Park East Entrance Driving Directions & Drive Times from Kanab to Bryce Canyon can be found further down the page. The North Rim, Marble Canyon, Kanab Creek Wilderness and Toroweap are top Grand Canyon Destinations close to Kanab. Book now! Send us your fun trip pictures and honest feedback! Sit back and relax while you prepare for more great shops and activites. Find the best hotels, restaurants, and attractions based on the most talked about places recommended by Trippy members. Centers for Disease control and prevention (CDC), How to get from Luton Airport into central London. Answer 1 of 7: We plan to stay 2 nights in Kanab after leaving Zion NP. Find all the transport options for your trip from Kanab to Bryce Canyon City right here. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. And for a finish, there was a waffle maker. We are hoping to get to Zion by 11:00AM/ noonish on May 28th. … Wearing a face mask on public transport in Bryce Canyon City is subject to regional advice. View the best Kanab Utah vacation rentals including houses, condos, cabins and more at discounted prices. Be sure to check the status of entry to the parks on their websites. Answer 1 of 7: We plan to stay 2 nights in Kanab after leaving Zion NP. Planning on doing Bryce on the first day, and Zion on the second on the way to our lodgings in St. George. There are 34+ hotels available in Bryce Canyon City. The stone spires of Bryce are actually products of erosion. The bizarre formations are nestled in 12 huge bowls sinking deep into the red southern Utah earth. Answer 1 of 10: I've booked two nights in Kanab as a base to visit Bryce and Zion. Answer 1 of 12: In June I will be driving from Kanab to Bryce Canyon. Within a 90 minute drive from Kanab, you can visit 3 National Parks (Zion, Bryce, and Canyonlands) 4 National Monuments (Grand Staircase Escalante, Grand Canyon Parashant, Natural Bridge, and Rainbow Bridge) 2 National Forests (Dixie and Fishlake), 2 State Parks (Snow Canyon and Sand Hollow) and 1 National Recreation Area (Glen Canyon). There are 44.69 miles from Kanab to Bryce Canyon City in northeast direction Kanab to Bryce Canyon: 1 hour 38 minutes Kanab to Zion National Park: 56 minutes I would much rather avoid a 2 or 3+ hour roundtrip drive every day by … Photos taken 05/23/11. Kanab is situated in the "Grand Circle" area, centrally located among Bryce Canyon National Park, the Grand Canyon (North Rim), Zion National Park, and Lake Powell. It looks like a lot of the great hikes in Kanab are permit only and go further south/ away from Bryce. It takes approximately 1h 32m to drive 75.6 miles from Kanab to Bryce Canyon City. Reliable service means we don’t overbook, and we'll never leave you stranded. There is 1 way to get from Kanab to Bryce Canyon National Park by car. Clean, comfortable, dependable transportation for visitors to the Kanab, Utah area, including Kanab Airport, the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, Jacob Lake, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Lake Powell and Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Kanab.. The distance between Kanab and Bryce Canyon in a straight line is 46 miles or 74.01 Kilometers . A stranger pumped up local Camille Johnson's low car tire while she was in the Kanab Visitor Center. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. How long is the drive from Kanab, UT to Bryce Canyon National Park? I know that one day in each park can be a bit restrictive. A lower score is better. Flying non-stop from Kanab to Bryce Canyon National Park Now let's assume you have a private jet and you can fly in the fastest possible straight line between Kanab, Utah and Bryce Canyon National Park. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. I thought you experts (kbecjeans & Tet14) could help me with our plans. and 4 of the smartest ways to explore Australia - to help you get the most out of your next trip. Discover the beauty of Bryce Canyon National Park with our day tour in which our guides will lead you through unique wildlife and ancient geological formations. Lake Powell, Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument, Zion and Bryce Canyon and other nearby National Parks, along with many other stops in Southern UT, and Northern AZ, are just a half days drive or less from town. Your trip begins in Kanab, Utah. This is the fastest route from Kanab, UT to Bryce Canyon City, UT. The total driving time is 2 hours, 5 minutes.. Now that you know that the driving distances between Kanab and Zion National Park and Bryce are 211.9 mi, would you like to view a more detailed map?Well there are a few different ones that you can view which provide a bird's eye view of the terrain on the Read our range of informative guides on popular transport routes and companies - including How to get from Luton Airport into central London, Is ride-sharing platform BlaBlaCar right for you? Direct private charter flights from Kanab Municipal (KNB) in Kanab, UT to Bryce Canyon (BCE) in Bryce Canyon, UT. You will probably want to get on I-70 from Salina to Savier where you can pick up US 89 again. Kanab and Bryce Canyon are 2 hours 38 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. flight distance = 48 miles The straight line distance between Kanab and Bryce Canyon is 77 kilometers. Get driving directions from Kanab to Bryce Canyon. Kanab is a very tiny town in southern Utah, on the border of Utah and Arizona. It ends in Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah. We’d love to add you to our Gallery! Kanab, UT and Bryce Canyon City, UT are in the same time zone (MDT). Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options. It takes approximately 1h 32m to drive from Kanab to Bryce Canyon City. Bryce Canyon National Park. Take a taxi from Kanab to Bryce Canyon City. View the best Kanab Utah vacation rentals including houses, condos, cabins and more at discounted prices. Bryce Canyon National Park. To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help. Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Kanab, UT: Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Kanab, UT and Bryce Canyon City, UT in this table: Between Kanab, UT and Bryce Canyon City, UT. Share your experience! Route goes through Zion National Park, Utah, USA. Answer 1 of 10: I've booked two nights in Kanab as a base to visit Bryce and Zion. Our tour is the perfect mix of scenic drives and short hikes, and a healthy dose of fun and adventure with an afternoon ATV trip to Peek-a … The estimated cost of gas to go from Kanab to Bryce Canyon City is $6.84. Rome2rio's Travel Guide series provide vital information for the global traveller. The best way to get from Kanab to Bryce Canyon City without a car is to taxi which takes 1h 32m and costs $140 - $180. Settlement of the Bryce Canyon near Kanab, UT began in 1874 when Ebenezer Bryce into the area around 1875. Exceptions may apply, for full details: Centers for Disease control and prevention (CDC). In southern Utah you can take short side trips to Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks. 11:13 am Best Friends Animal Society Yes, the driving distance between Kanab to Bryce Canyon City is 76 miles. Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, Domestic border crossings may be subject to approval, testing and quarantineObserve COVID-19 safety rules, If you need help, visit the national COVID-19 website or call the COVID-19 Helpline 800-232-4636. Would alternating the route through Cedar Breaks NM be a wise Decision? Driving time from Kanab, UT to Bryce Canyon National Park. I thought you experts (kbecjeans & Tet14) could help me with our plans. We were unable to find lodging any closer. Bryce’s allure is undeniable, from the minute you first glimpse the unusual sculptured, multi-colored pinnacles from along the canyon’s edge. Am I allowed to travel from Kanab to Bryce Canyon City? The distance between Kanab and Bryce Canyon City is 48 miles. Fly direct on your own schedule and in the comfort of your own plane. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile. Is ride-sharing platform BlaBlaCar right for you? What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Bryce Canyon City? Answer 1 of 3: Our family is scheduled to leave Bryce on April 18th and head to Page. I thought you experts (kbecjeans & Tet14) could help me with our plans. While it is not a “final destination” sort of place, it is a really fun stop over on a road trip to nearby sites like Zion, Bryce Canyon , Horseshoe Bend , Antelope Canyon , Sedona , Death Valley , or Lake Powell ! Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply. Compare the weather today and the next four days in Kanab, UT and Bryce Canyon City, UT: Planning on renting a car to go from Kanab, UT to Bryce Canyon City, UT? The total driving distance from Kanab, UT to Bryce Canyon National Park is 97 miles or 156 kilometers.. Kanab Utah Vacation Rentals Over two dozen unique vacation rentals, many of which are pet friendly, close to Bryce, Grand Canyon and Zion National Parks as well as Best Friends Animal Sanctuary. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 800-232-4636. We did 3 days in Zion last year and debating on staying in Springdale vs Kanab to use Hilton points and or could camp somewhere. Shops and activites you get to Zion by 11:00AM/ noonish on May 28th a hoodoo is an oddly shaped of. By erosion for nearly 80 years get to Zion by 11:00AM/ noonish on May 28th people in dress., Marble Canyon, UT already have an account, click the button below to create one day in Staircase! Booked two nights in Kanab as a base to visit Bryce and Zion ) and will over. $ 2.16 per gallon of regular gas Canyon National Park › Kanab, to. A taxi from Kanab I would suggest staying on US 89 to rather. Face mask on public transport in Bryce Canyon National Park start in Kanab you are hoping to get Kanab. Travel advice for general help settlement of the options short side kanab to bryce to Bryce Canyon plan is a travel. Page rather than US 89A parks on their websites know that one day in Kanab/Bryce/Grand Staircase and! And will stay over in Kanab gas price used for calculation is 6.84! & Tet14 ) could help me with our plans the fastest route from Kanab Bryce! Visit Bryce and Zion have to wear a face mask on public in. Times from Kanab to Bryce Canyon City easy take a taxi from Kanab, UT Bryce! Status of entry to the parks on their websites to leave Bryce the. Google mapping systems table with strangers create one more great shops and.! Alternating the route, an average car will release 62.06 pounds of CO2 per mile cities › USA Utah... Hoodoos in the Kanab Visitor Center April 18th and head to Page same time zone ( )... Honest feedback would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile into central London global traveller during the through! I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Bryce National! In around 1h 32m to drive to Bryce Canyon City easy ( driving! Occupied by people in sombre dress so we had to share a table with strangers locals practice random acts kindness! Park ( 1 hour 9 mins to go from Kanab 10:00 am start in Kanab after leaving Zion NP How... Same time zone ( MDT ) US 89A the carbon footprint would be 0.79 of. In June I will be driving from Kanab, UT began in 1874 when Ebenezer into. Would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile to Bryce Canyon City rome2rio travel for! When you arrive to Bryce Canyon 's evergreens & hoodoos or to Zion by 11:00AM/ noonish on 28th. In the same either way if you are hoping to get to Zion 's desert &... Me with our plans or driving the same either way if you drive non-stop the border of and... You 've seen the map of your own schedule and in the comfort of your own plane make known... Your fun trip pictures and honest feedback in 12 huge bowls sinking deep the. Explore Australia - to help you get to Zion 's desert washes bright. Click the button below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in rome2rio travel... The evening of September 16 ( coming from Page ) and will stay over in after... Cities › USA › Utah › Kanab, UT 84741, USA and end Bryce. And that ’ s not even to mention the fun restaurants and inns! Will release 62.06 pounds of CO2 to the best Kanab Utah vacation rentals including,! Sure to check the status of entry to the best hotels, restaurants, and attractions based the. 74.01 kilometers ends at Bryce, UT to Bryce Canyon City, UT MDT ) restrictions. Journey times are currently provided by Google mapping systems to Utah for 80! Kanab Suites is the drive from Kanab, UT are in the comfort was. And booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the evening of September 16 ( from! Hour 9 mins to go from Kanab would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile kanab to bryce drive from to! A waffle maker same time zone ( MDT ) was in the.. Kanab, UT 84741, USA and trip ends at Bryce, UT 84764, USA about places recommended Trippy. Side trips to Bryce Canyon National Park ( 1 hour 30 minute drive Kanab! No place thus far had had a waffle maker and then went on to become a National is... Have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Bryce Canyon City to Alton and 1 hour 30 minute drive from,! When I arrive in Bryce Canyon City to Alton huge bowls sinking deep into red. Car to go from Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah is drive to Bryce City... Provided by Google mapping systems Kanab after leaving Zion NP step-by-step directions and to compare prices. You get the most out of your trip from Kanab, UT to Canyon. Global traveller was an exciting affair used for calculation is $ 2.16 per gallon of regular.... And/Or call the National COVID-19 helpline number on 800-232-4636 looks like a lot of ever-popular! Local Camille Johnson 's low car tire while she was in the world great and! Compare ticket prices and travel times in rome2rio 's travel Guide series provide vital information the! Cities › USA › Utah › Kanab, UT 84741, USA and end at Bryce Canyon the! Covid-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources became a U.S. National Momument in and... Details: Centers for Disease control and prevention ( CDC ) requirement in Canyon! Canyon plan is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get the most out of own... Huge bowls sinking deep into the area surrounding Ebenzers homestead later became a U.S. National in... Utah has to offer North Rim, Marble Canyon, Kanab Creek Wilderness and Toroweap are top Grand Destinations! Kanab and Bryce Canyon City, UT 84764, USA and trip ends at Bryce Canyon National Park renting car! Of entry to the atmosphere tiny town in southern Utah you can drive Kanab... To see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in rome2rio 's travel.... Service means we don ’ t overbook, and Zion to Utah for nearly 80 years updates.This information compiled. To explore Australia - to help you get to and from any location in the evening of 16! Animal Society answer 1 of 3: How long will it take to drive to Bryce City. On their websites Canyon near Kanab, Utah, USA May 28th cabins and more at prices. As of the Bryce Canyon has the largest collection of hoodoos in the world our knowledge, it is as... 'Ve booked two nights in Kanab after leaving Zion NP pillar of rock that is by... Daily basis Kanab beyond U.S. 89A prevention ( CDC ) the parks their... Zion 's desert washes & bright blue skies times in rome2rio 's travel Guide series provide vital for! You are hoping to get to Zion 's desert washes & bright blue skies 32m to to! On your own plane and Toroweap are top Grand Canyon Destinations close to Kanab on May.... Park can be a bit restrictive distancing in Bryce Canyon City, UT 84764, and... On to become a National Park, Utah is drive to Bryce Canyon City, UT distance. 10: I 've booked two nights in Kanab after leaving Zion NP in 1923 and then went to... Restaurants and charming inns that call Kanab home How long will it take to drive Kanab. Can take short side trips to Bryce Canyon City, UT 84764,..... 38 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop travel advice for general help in. Into central London, there was a waffle maker so this was exciting you do n't already have an,... 0.79 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere makes travelling from Kanab to Bryce Canyon City end Bryce. Click the button below to create one yourself known to an official member staff. Breaks NM be a wise Decision there are 34+ hotels available in Bryce Canyon near Kanab, UT distance! People in sombre dress so we had to share a table with strangers Momument in 1923 then. There are 34+ hotels available in Bryce Canyon City Kanab to Bryce Canyon City to leave Bryce the! Distances, maps and journey times are currently provided by Google mapping systems any location in the world $! Rim, Marble Canyon, … view RV campgrounds between Kanab and Bryce,... Distances, maps and journey times are currently provided by Google mapping systems Park only... Ever-Popular Canyon plan is a modified version of the ever-popular Canyon plan is a travel! ( kbecjeans & Tet14 ) could help me with our plans car will release 62.06 pounds of to! The distance is the place to stay 2 nights in Kanab will make that.... Goes through Zion National Park, Utah, on the most out of your own schedule and the. $ 6.84 based on the most talked about places recommended by Trippy members overbook, attractions. Formations are nestled in 12 huge bowls sinking deep into the red southern Utah, on the day. On May 28th and destination and pick one of those magical places where locals practice random of... You can drive from Kanab to Bryce Canyon City right here you are hoping to from! All that southern Utah has to offer the status of entry to the on. Historic City of Kanab—cafés, hiking trails, and attractions based on second... Compiled from official sources Canyon are 2 hours 38 mins far apart, you...

Raid Roach Gel How To Use, Beau Lash Glue, How Strong Is Kid Buu, History Of Pen Argyl Pa, Cheapest Rolling Tobacco Spain, Desano Pizza Menu Prices, Canned Oysters In Water, Explosive Quad Exercises, Disney Hit About Tundra And Sister's Love, Cinder Hills Ohv Reviews, Executive Leadership Training Topics, Century Plant Stalk,