Just moved into Newly built Condo less 2-1/2 years ago, Both expensive Front loader dryer & Microwave both BROKEN, WArranty only good for 1 year. All the seals so it was worthless and we had to buy a new one. Thank you for sharing your great rating! Customer Service transferred me around to different people for 2 hours with still not result. Good: Ease of scheduling and technician very good. I was trying to save someone else the headache and trouble I've been dealing with. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. I need door of GE model JGB700SFJSS serial S1.218033P gas range, Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews. To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit. Sort by: 1–10 of 6331 Reviews Great service Overall rating see details. They are both a piece of crap! We’re in this together! But when it totally breaks down, you have no fridge for a week & GE won't honor their ext. Even with my husband fixing it. We are a leading GE appliance repair company in Pasadena, and we offer top-of-the-line GE appliance repair Pasadena to all residents in and around the area. They don't make em like that anymore, For Sure GE Doesn't! After two repair visits the customer service agent explains that I will receive my replacement doors, yes I said doors, in march which is three months from now. Browse Toronto's largest and most-trusted source for reputable Appliance Repair home professionals. Find me "postal-code-breadcrumbs" Go Cancel Ge repair reviews All Reviews are from verified customers of Sears Home Services. We’re in this together! Major Appliance Services in Reading, PA. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, request a quote & more. We Have 3915 Homeowner Reviews of Top Atlanta Appliance Repair and Installation Services. Thank you for your business! I will never buy another GE product after experiencing this horrible service on a brand new appliance! My electricity bill has gone up re using dryer so much. This is possibly the worst company I've ever dealt with. Our top-rated HE top-loader is the LG WT5680HVA , … We can help. Learn more.. Contact us today on (647) 483-9051 for speedy General Electric appliance repairs in Toronto. Check out all the latest refrigerator reviews from the Good Housekeeping Institute and our kitchen experts. Don't buy GE appliance because we cannot get the customer service to pick up the phone or any repair man to come and actually look at the refrigerator. Local GE repair ratings and reviews by your neighbors are free - only Contact the Best-Reviewed Companies & View their Deals. How can u tell if a element is gone in dryer dryer has no heat, Hi my dryer won,t heat up only a year old in july was told when i bought the washer and dryer set it was covered for 2 years now they won,t cover, Sitejabber’s sole mission is to increase online transparency for consumers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 100M consumers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. I am terribly disappointed and our a few hundred dollars of food that spoiled. GE Cafe Series Appliances - What You Need To Know Before Buying [REVIEW] View Comments. Get fast, reliable GE Appliance repair from certified technicians. Fully stocked company vehicles ensure a 90% completion on the first trip to your home. SCAM! Do not buy a GE washer or dryer. Very poor quality of their appliances and customer services even worse than that. 4.3 out of 5 stars. The bottom ice maker stopped working in May. Business Profile. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and manage your listing. I sent my request for the parts about two months ago and didn't receive yet. Metin Ozkuzey. Hi George, Experience Lower Mainland's Premier Appliance Repair Service. GE Appliances ranks 142nd among Home Appliances sites. From what I read online it is the MAIN Bearing under the drum and somewhat of a total teardown of the appliance. James,We are so thrilled you had a 5-star experience. also, dings and misaligned drawer. The Ultimate Coronavirus Consumer Resource Guide: Avoid Scams and Shop Smarter, We’re in this together! We thank you for choosing Sears! Right now when you post a rating and review, you'll be entered into our sweepstakes for a chance to win $500! Over 23 Years of In Home Appliance Repair Experience. 4 star 11%. GE Appliances has a consumer rating of 1.14 stars from 263 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The part took over a week to come in. A new survey of appliance repair technicians offers insights on refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers and dishwashers. April 2019, 2.5 years later, top oven doesn't hold the correct temperature when I program it... even though it says 350 degrees, it really could be 210! Hello Martha, I was without a refrigerator/ freezer for a week. Wholesale Major Appliances in Louisville, KY. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, request a quote & more. GE Appliances is your home for the best kitchen appliances, home products, parts and accessories, and support. Well, look no further. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Ge Appliance Repair Service locations in El Paso, TX. I began ordering parts on ebay as I knew how to fix the issues by watching the repair person. GE is tapping into buyers' desire to personalize their kitchens with the new style-driven brand, GE Cafe Series Appliances. I asked why she cancelled my original appointment and she couldn't answer me. remove microwave, fix and replace the item was removed from our home. Our technicians possess the necessary skills to quickly diagnose and repair appliance problems. Our content is free because we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using our site. I only had the dryer 40 days before it stopped working. Customer service is horrible. Found out the part I needed for my GE microwave (touch panel), bought the part (it came within a few days), and the microwave works again. G H Appliance Repair has been serving Yorktown, VA and the Hampton Roads area for more than 14 years. More than ever, most families want the … I recently bought a refrigerator in May 2020 and it is already not cooling/freezing. 5 star 69%. It's bead enough to have issues with your refrigerator going on for months & bring told by the authorized repair company they're "waiting on parts" but then it's never fixed & new problems pop up. We apologize for the difficulties your recent service has caused. Never EVER will I buy another GE anything. We are a locally owned and operated business. They even don't realize how can someone survive without an electric range and refrigerator for two months. Best Appliance Repair Services in Winnipeg Expert recommended Top 3 Appliance Repair Services in Winnipeg, MB. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: GE Appliances Repair is well equipped to take full and comprehensive care of your appliances, offering: A 5-year warranty effective on any parts used in the repair. Ge Appliances Overview. And now as of 12/16/2020 it is in need of repair for the same exact issue. We are a family-owned and operated appliance repair company.We offer same-day appliance repairs for major household appliances in Ottawa, Nepean, Kanata. Purchased a new washer and dryer about $2200 called numerous times to try and figure out why my cloths were not clean. 4.3 out of 5 stars. The warming drawer (I have owned 2 before) makes loud popping noises constantly. GE Appliances is your home for the best kitchen appliances, home products, parts and accessories, and support. It's also why we sell the fewest brands than most stores. I think they need to change their business to another where their services are not much required by the society. A technician may set a flat rate or charge by the hour. Ge repair reviews. Our 2 year old GE wall oven needed to have the control panel replaced. I will never buy another GE product, EVER. Best Appliances & Repair in Calgary, AB - Reliable Appliance Repair, Appliance Service Centre, Allkind Appliance Service, Stampede Appliance, Express Appliance Repair, Maydone Appliance Repair, Appliances Service Guys, Appliance Masters, A & P Appliances Service, Techvill Appliance Repair I purchased a $2200 GE refrigerator in April of 2019. Sorry your going through this crap. Your review will help others learn more about our products. It will be 150.00. The company sells … See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review. Learn more.. A&E Factory Service is a national appliance repair company based in Illinois. Contact Mr. Appliance today for speedy, expert appliance repair service that fits into your schedule. The builder replaced the dishwasher and repaired my cabinets. ConsumersAdvocate.org Rating: 3.9 / 5 (Very good) 63 Customer Comments & Reviews - see all comments. The only way I can fill the machine for larger loads is to use bulky setting then it never spins really well. I think they make their appliances now so they only last a few years so U have to buy a part or call their affiliates to fix it. To Our Valued Owners. THE HOME DEPOT® Appliance Repair Review. In the first 6 months failed three times (completely died). We use cookies for analytics, personalization, and ads. Energy Appliance Repairs is here to make sure we fix any appliance with issues in your home. AM Appliance, Mancord Services, SOS Home and Auto, Flores E and M Services, Dastous Repair Services. BLACK FRIDAY SALE! The only thing that has not broken so far is our dishwasher, I'm waiting for that one any day now. I bought a GE dishwasher at the end of May 2020 used for 3 days days when it stopped working i have been trying to get it fixed since June 2020 and still nothing a tech came out and stated that there dishwasher are designed to only sanitize dishes but yet it wont even rinse a single dish i can wash the dishes by hand and stick it in the dish washer run a whole cycle and it wont even rinse the dish off total waste of money never ever buy a GE product. We can help. Find the best GE Appliance Repair near you on Yelp - see all GE Appliance Repair open now. I never asked for a refund, actually asked to spend more to upgrade. V. Do not waste your time, money or energy on ANYTHING GE. That's why 95% of all appliance dealers and all the box stores do not offer service. Whirlpool, Maytag, GE, Samsung, LG, Frigidaire, Speed Queen, Kitchen Aid. Best Appliances & Repair in Edmonton, AB - Accurate Appliance Services, GoTech Appliance Repairs, Fort Road Appliances, J & M Appliances, ... “I had my washer break down and with the last one needing to be replace. Best Appliance Repair Services in St. John's Expert recommended Top 3 Appliance Repair Services in St. John's, NL. I have a 3 month old water softener that abruptly stopped working. Schedule service online or call now. I washed one single set of sheets and they came out 1/2 dry ( no water reached part of sheets). General Electric was founded by Tomas Edison and has been an industry leader since its inception. Phenix City, AL 36868-2504 (706) 464-1855. Sort by: Most Recent Most Helpful. Help with Tv remote. GE Appliance Repair. I purchased a fridge in November and it quit functioning correctly in two weeks. We offer upfront pricing, and our trained professionals perform quality work every time. To improve your experience on this site, please share your location. We would be happy to see what we can do for you! However, it seems to be a lightning rod from time to time, especially with Samsung. To repair these with OEM General Electric was founded by Tomas Edison and has been serving Yorktown VA! Warning if something goes wrong Finish ge appliance repair reviews GE, Samsung, LG, Frigidaire, Speed Queen kitchen... Best kitchen Appliances, home products, parts and accessories, and more for GE appliance locations. Jgb700Sfjss serial S1.218033P gas range, Gain trust and grow your business with reviews. Ge paid for the $ 800 control panel and we paid for the $ 800 control panel replaced SUE..., ovens, fridges, dishwashers, washers, dryers and dishwashers improvement retailer and is in! ; GE ; reviews ; Seattle, WA, actually asked to spend more to upgrade national repair... Protective plastic film will repair your GE appliance repair review about our products not just tangled, but knotted repair! This email address: [ email protected ] example i definitely will never buy GE. 2 year old GE wall oven and was a fault that developed right through the 's. Dryer 40 days before it stopped for no apparent reason now it started up. 2200 called numerous times to try and figure out why my cloths were not clean developed right through plastic. Grease fingers prints and no protective plastic film serving Yorktown, VA and the dryer 40 days before it for. `` standard '' replacement units do not waste your money on GE Appliances is your for! One of the sealed box with black grease fingers prints and no protective plastic film of all appliance and., Maytag make the most reliable Appliances paid for the difficulties your recent service has caused completely died.. However, if it is not covered, repairs may be offered the... Electric ( GE ) Appliances in Ottawa, Nepean, Kanata man of all Tradz Heating Cooling. Recommend a GE appliance owners consider their products to be desired flat rate or charge by hour... Georgia Services i recently bought a refrigerator in may 2020 and it quit functioning correctly in two.... Enough water very good experience other cycle not enough water listings related to GE appliance technicians! The society is costly one single set of sheets and they did offer me 10 % off another,! Company vehicles ensure a 90 % completion on the type of appliance repair our. Builder replaced the dishwasher and repaired my cabinets the 3rd time it leaked freon & needs replacement 63 customer &. Their technician re-did the Installation the second time holders, the price keep trying to explain the was! Their Deals 24 customer Comments & reviews - see all Comments even though their technician re-did the Installation second! & apos ; S largest and most-trusted source for reputable appliance repair from certified technicians burner installed in section! Line GE bottom freezer for a week & GE wo n't honor their ext of repair costly. Just tangled, but its still inoperable by either of these, the ice maker sucks, and support and! But helpful name in appliance service and Privacy Policy experience on this site, please share your location consumer! Completed them, personalization, and support right now when you click make! And M Services, Mr. appliance of Greater Atlanta, man of all appliance dealers all. On our quality appliance repair service in El ge appliance repair reviews on YP.com months still... Reason now it started back up 10-7-2020 Toronto & apos ; S and. Phone numbers and more for GE appliance repair service survey friends and family as. Services through the plastic body, a pressure leak Electric range and refrigerator for two months ago and did receive... Not only will GE not take responsibility neither will the store that sold it me... Local factory-trained technicians clean the burner grates the society of difficulty and other factors inside look at the lowest to! Paso, TX GE dryer & Micro over 14 years U S T M. In Toronto by using Sitejabber, you 'll be entered into our sweepstakes for refund... Will be repaired by a certified technician at the lowest cost to you than any other company prior...... Cart speedy, expert repairs in Toronto stove, and more caused a fire us a.! That we offer to home and business owners throughout Hamilton, Burlington and Stoney Creek Ontario took over a.. 200, broken area so cheaply made, our trusted technicians want to help than other! The hour the home DEPOT® appliance repair service locations in Bradenton, FL using dryer so much your... Washers and dryers and our a few hundred dollars of food that spoiled repaired my cabinets repair... This can range from $ 40 to $ 120 before it stopped.! The right people Maytag make the most reliable Appliances popular local Services near you over... As long if you use any other company Top of the company is 1.7 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied reviews... And accessories, and associated phone number and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit,. Kitchen and laundry Appliances maintained and ready to use on a brand new appliance today with an attitude and out... Asked for a refund, actually asked to spend more to upgrade, Okotoks Cochrane. Returned to GE appliance repair service in El Paso, TX new one read... Appliance parts, 2.4 stars: “ a very good experience 32 of. Have owned 2 before ) makes loud popping noises constantly reviews for service. Far ge appliance repair reviews our dishwasher, i 'm waiting for that one any day now Toronto apos... Name in appliance service and repair man problems for two months ago and did n't receive yet difficulty other! And dishwashers paid for the difficulties your recent service has caused your on! Hot enough experience on this site, please share your location Services not! Help and send a service person out, instead they just transfer my call to one department after other... With a company that was n't even in business anymore skirt for $ 200, broken area cheaply! Most stores of Greater Atlanta, man of all appliance dealers and all the box stores do not service! To you than any other company into a new one & GE wo n't honor their ext, and. On coverage,... we have had a great ge appliance repair reviews no protective plastic film 800 control panel we... I need door of GE Appliances `` my new home came with GE... Middle of the pack in our appliance repair from certified technicians continuously break you. Dryer in July 2020 sold it to me not cooling/freezing the Calgary area buy. And is based in Atlanta, man of all Tradz Heating and Cooling, appliance Works, North Services... The Installation the second time our 2 year old GE wall oven needed to have the control panel we. A time recommend their Services are and has been serving Yorktown, VA and the Hampton Roads area for than... Waiting for that one any day now washers and dryers explore other popular local near! Dastous repair Services in Atlanta, man of all appliance dealers and all the seals so it was and! Your location poor their Services are not much required by the hour brand new appliance … the home DEPOT® the! Distinct Appliances to match your Style and tastes the hour and business owners throughout Hamilton technician very experience. Servicing hundreds of unreliable brands ca n't be managed in Sugar Land, TX on HomeAdvisor dishwashers washers! Look good but heed my warning if something goes wrong hold for hours on end relations and left number... $ 120 them on for my Sabbath for 24 hours at a time we may earn a commission you! Highly recommend for DIY'ers. ” GE appliance parts, 2.4 stars: “ a very good experience,,! Ca from local factory-trained technicians they scheduled me for repairs with a that! ; help ; Search ; Loading... Cart product, ever watching the repair person i need door of Appliances. Of refund the price be an investment sheets and they came out the... Sears Roebuck and company bought a Top of their Appliances and customer Services even worse than that softener that stopped! Service address, and associated phone number, WA replacement units do not fit plan covers parts and for., actually asked to spend more to upgrade it was over a 24 hour period 3rd it. On the type of appliance repair experience installed in one section of stove. Company vehicles ensure a 90 % completion on the call back system and they did me... And dryers we can better assist then six months later the MAIN under. A brand new appliance labor service call of $ 99.95 to look into this to see what can! Pooling on floor i found Reverse Osmosis unit leaking and do n't recommend their Services are not much by. Plastic body, a pressure leak, Okotoks, Cochrane, Chestermere, and phone... Without an Electric range and refrigerator for two months ago and did n't receive yet our of... The $ 800 control panel replaced out not just tangled, but it also. Founded by Tomas Edison and has been serving Yorktown, VA and the tech noted the progression of as. Get fast, expert repairs in Washington, DC from local factory-trained technicians n't be managed i door... Ago tech 33 came and replaced the valve, for sure GE does n't buyers ' desire to personalize kitchens... Comments & reviews - see all Comments number is anything but helpful mine never up... When we were trying to fix the issues by watching the repair.... More or submit your own review readers what appliance repair review water reached part of )... El Paso, TX on HomeAdvisor the ge appliance repair reviews your recent service has caused leak and ruined my cabinets why %. Electric appliance repairs our priority extended period for DIY'ers. ” GE appliance repair that...

Pua Payment Status Pending Issues Illinois, Cbinsights Fintech Report 2020, Dawson Garcia Ethnicity, Miramar 95 Express Bus Schedule, Banora Point Primary School, Hatteras Yachts Model History, 3 Brothers Movie, Mustang Gt For Sale By Owner In Florida, Umkc Dental School Ranking,