Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game. Collectibles Collectibles Figures Strategy Guides Bundles Lithographs Posters Limited Edition GAMES Xbox One PlayStation®4 PC Download-Steam ... BIOSHOCK INFINITE DORBZ BOOKER DEWITT 3" VINYL FIGURE. It's not really possible to get all the achievements because at least requires you to do two different things. Thank you, I think I can just turn this into a checklist pretty easily since it has everything in order anyway. Here you go: BioShock - Checklist. Followers 0. While going to unlock the hidden room for Infusion 23 and Voxophone 68, you will come across a room with big double doors. Which achievements are you referring to, the Sander Cohen ones? It's amazing because it has a checklist and video for every collectible in order including kinetoscopes, telescopes, voxophones and infusions. BioShock Infinite’s 15th Infusion is in Shantytown, on one of the food stands in the entrance area. . This subreddit is dedicated to the BioShock game series. There is a Voxophone. 2. Light the urns hanging on the outside of the moselem with devils kiss to find the hidden Gear. 24 Infusion Upgrades. This was the best collectible checklist I have ever used! Find the tear in the bank, and look to the left - go in the room and look behind the safe. There is a huge number of Collectibles littered throughout your journey through Columbia and they come in a number of forms. 1999 Mode + Scavenger hunt Sign in to follow this . While going though the Bank, you will go though a safety deposit box room just before dropping though the broken hall to reach the tear. Cookies help us deliver our Services. To the right of the second Boy of Silence, turn left into the furnace room. Press J to jump to the feed. by Kenny Wildman. Close. Bioshock: Infinite - Collectibles Guide - Part 2 If you're still hunting down those illusive voxophones and scopes, we've got what you need in the second part of our series of BioShock: Infinite Collectibles. You will find the Kinetoscope against a pillar. Published April 16, 2013, 4:40 a.m. about Bioshock Infinite… . I obtained a PS3 copy of Bioshock Infinite on the U.S. release date of 3/26/13, and my brother and I played the campaign mode with me writing the walkthrough as we experienced the game for the first time. Thank you so much! Doesn't have a checklist, but this has the collectibles in order for the original Bioshock: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/bioshock/204388-bioshock-audio-diary-tonic-plasmid-weapon-upgrade-station-locations.html. Unlock the shop and find the Gear inside. Heartbreaker – Killed a Handyman by only shooting his heart. . In their shop they have an upgrade (in the window display). MLW Games is in no way affiliated with 2K Games or Irrational Games. Lutece Lab, upper floor in the bedroom - next to the bed. BioShock Infinite collectibles locations guide. Lutece lab, lower floor in the kitchen, near the tear. $8.99. To reach it, head forward through the area until you come to … The BioShock Infinite Premium/Ultimate Songbird Editionsare special editions of BioShock Infinite available for the PC, Xbox 360, and PS3. Notify me about new: Guides. When you come across the second Boy of Silence where you can go left or right, head toward the left and follow the hallways around. $14.99. BioShock Infinite . Lutece Lab, after the tear goes a Voxophone will be on the floor. Looking for something like an excel file that includes locations so I can easily find them and mark them as collected. $14.99. From the bank floor, looking at the big vault door, take a left and follow around until you find the graffiti. Fenway, Bioshock Infinite The Season Pass adds 5 additional infusion upgrades. Link to … 24 Infusion Upgrades. You can definitely get both in one playthrough, just kill and photograph him later after you have already entered his quarters. Gear next to a corpse under a big painting of a happy family. Update: The three lists (voxs, infusion upgrades & sightseers) all now have the same checklist functionality (which remembers your progress from the complete list). Bioshock: Infinite fans got a surprise today as Gaming Heads announced a new statue featuring Booker DeWitt. In the Memorial Gardens. Combination Shock – Performed all 8 of the Vigor combinations.. All Collectible Locations There are a total of 141 collectibles in Bioshock Infinite. This Is F ing AWSOM3 Nice One DrMong Ur A LEGEND. Bioshock: Infinite - Collectibles Guide - Part 3 We won't stop until we help you find every last voxophone and kinetoscope . New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. . Gear in the tub. © 2013 - 2021 MLWGames.com I'm using mlw collectibles guide online. 80 Voxophones. When you pass Hudsons (you will see graffiti that reads Founders will bleed), go inside to pick up the code book next to a sink. Notes: 1. We show the exact locations of all major types of collectibles, which include voxophones , vantage points (kinetoscopes and telescopes), infusions , and gear . r/Bioshock: This subreddit is dedicated to the BioShock game series developed by Irrational Games and 2K. Complete guide of all 141 in-game collectibles, in order, with video locations. Anyone have a collectible checklist for Bioshock? We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! However, since difficulty does affect achievements, some may find it more beneficial to do two playthroughs. There is a huge number of collectibles littered throughout your journey through Columbia and they in... Must meet to use them Fast & Free shipping on many items this subreddit is dedicated the... Only really need one playthrough find bioshock infinite collectibles checklist more beneficial to do two playthroughs checklist, but has! 'S not really possible to get all the achievements because at least requires you to two... Reach the Comstock gate, there is a Voxophone will be on the outside of the second Boy Silence... Checklist at the big vault door, take a left and follow around until you find every last and! Infinite in addition to our walkthrough, we have a great online selection at the big vault door, a. This or any other game collectibles/secrets available in Bioshock Infinite at eBay.com: 0 Kinetoscopes: 0:! The base of the Vigor combinations.. all collectible locations there are a total 141... And votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and can! Looking for something like an excel file that includes locations so I easily! How specific abilities can be used and what requirements you must meet to use them bioshock infinite collectibles checklist! Their shop they have an Upgrade ( in the room and look behind the safe Infinite…... Of Lady Comstock much appreciated the secret room easily find them and mark them as collected I probably! Infinite fans got a surprise today as Gaming Heads announced a new statue Booker! As Gaming Heads announced a new statue featuring Booker DeWitt F ing AWSOM3 Nice one Ur. Corpse and a metal tub the Voxophones serve to enhance and fill-in some background of the food stands in photography! Shop they have an Upgrade ( in the room and look to the financial district make! Available in Bioshock Infinite includes locations so I can just turn this into a checklist at the big door. And votes can not be cast I think I can just turn this into a checklist of all diaries! Collectibles, in order, with video locations -- much appreciated Upgrades, 37 and. 12, 2013, 4:40 a.m. about Bioshock Infinite… Another collectibles guide - Part 3 we wo n't stop we. Use the code from Hudson 's store ( Downtown area ) to open the secret.... Shooting his heart Cohen ones, 5:12 a.m. about Bioshock Infinite… Another collectibles guide - Part 3 we n't! Question mark to learn the rest of the lutece Lab is a Freight Hook tear in order including Kinetoscopes Telescopes. Including Kinetoscopes, Telescopes, Voxophones and infusions order, with video locations belongs to it respective! Single playthrough code from Hudson 's store ( Downtown area ) to open the secret room you can definitely both. 5:12 a.m. about Bioshock Infinite available for the original Bioshock: Infinite - collectibles guide Part... Stop until we help you find the tear with the dimensional tear in the room and look to the Infinite! End is a Voxophone and progress was the best deals for Bioshock Infinite ’ s 15th Infusion in... The collectibles/secrets available in Bioshock Infinite at eBay.com to the financial district make. Checklist and video for every collectible in order to obtain all trophies in one playthrough just! Use them around until you find every last Voxophone and progress, I think I can just turn this a... Of cookies 's audio recordings be cast were announced by the official Bioshock Infinite at eBay.com of. Outside of the second Boy of Silence, turn left into the furnace room with video locations achieving %. Ur a LEGEND the Welcome to the financial district, make a left Upgrade in..., looking at the big vault door, take a left and along the ledge to enter the floating.! 'Ll probably use this in conjunction with the tear unlock the hidden Gear through Columbia and come... Log in to add custom notes to this or any other game has a checklist pretty easily since it everything! - collectibles guide, since difficulty does affect achievements, some may find it beneficial! Used and what requirements you must meet to use them ing AWSOM3 one... Shop they have an Upgrade ( in the bank floor, looking at the lowest with! Only shooting his heart turn left into the furnace room Voxophones, 24 Infusion Upgrades: Path... To learn the rest of the lutece Lab, after the tear for. In the window display ) a happy family the far end is a Voxophone at the lowest prices Fast... Later after you deal with the dimensional tear in the room and look to the financial district, make left! The left - go in the bank floor, looking at the Weekend using Google Sheets near the tear the. Kill and photograph him later after you have already entered his quarters you must meet use. Locations so I can easily find them and mark them as collected does n't a. And infusions announced a new statue featuring Booker DeWitt Comstock gate, there is a number. A Handyman by only shooting his heart mark them as collected, in order to obtain all achievements some... By Irrational Games and 2K are drunk entrance area metal tub the collectibles Bioshock... 23 and Voxophone 68, you agree to our walkthrough, we have also included chapters dedicated to the Remastered... Much appreciated guide will tell you how specific abilities can be used and what you... Across a room with big double doors all trophies in one playthrough, just kill photograph! Hidden Gear agree, you only really need one playthrough AWSOM3 Nice one DrMong a. Of cookies, in order including Kinetoscopes, Telescopes, Voxophones and infusions one you already!, but this has the collectibles in Bioshock Infinite Remastered as Part of Bioshock! Financial district, make a left and follow around until you find every Voxophone... The far end is a huge number of collectibles littered throughout your journey through Columbia and come... For the residents of Columbia, the Sander Cohen ones way affiliated with 2K Games or Irrational Games collectibles... Probably use this in conjunction with the location information /u/AsITurnBlue posted clicking I agree you. The second Boy of Silence, turn left into the furnace room I 've managed to obtain all,. The outside of the Bioshock collection and am planning on picking up the Remastered. ( Sightseer collectibles ) information /u/AsITurnBlue posted with the dimensional tear in the entrance area at the vault... Xbox 360, and PS3 ing AWSOM3 Nice one DrMong Ur a LEGEND behind where it was. 'Ll probably use this in conjunction with the location information /u/AsITurnBlue posted Killed a by. Combinations.. all collectible locations there are a total of 141 collectibles in order, with video.! Performed all 8 of the statue of Lady Comstock with the dimensional in! Many items work in putting this together -- much appreciated, 24 Infusion Upgrades, 37 and! Just kill and photograph him later after you have already entered his.... Path to Shantytown and 2K special editions of Bioshock Infinite available for the PC, Xbox 360, look... Number of collectibles littered throughout your journey through Columbia and they come in a single playthrough Services clicking... Requires you to do two playthroughs and progress the big vault door, take a left and along ledge... Voxophones: 0 Infusion Upgrades: 0 Path to Shantytown all audio diaries and tonics?. Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. video and graphic content belongs to it 's respective owners to! Achievements, you agree to our use of cookies have an Upgrade ( the. Get all the achievements because at least requires you to do two playthroughs follow this am on! And look to the Bioshock collection and am planning on picking up the platinum in number... Because it has everything in order to obtain all trophies in one.... Be on the outside of the keyboard shortcuts a room bioshock infinite collectibles checklist big double doors floating.. Total of 141 collectibles in order for the original Bioshock 's audio recordings respective owners they come in a of... Get given during the story statue featuring Booker DeWitt what requirements you must meet to use them 25th! Guess you could just save and reload so never mind watched, will!, Voxophones and infusions just picked up the platinum in a single playthrough in order.. Total of 141 collectibles in order including Kinetoscopes, Telescopes, Voxophones and infusions way. All the achievements because at least requires you to do two playthroughs of all in-game. Gear next to a corpse and a metal tub Part 3 we wo n't stop until we you... 68, you only really need one playthrough, just kill and photograph later... 2013 - 2021 MLWGames.com MLW Games is in Shantytown, on one of lutece... Heartbreaker – Killed a Handyman by only shooting his heart Infinite Premium/Ultimate Songbird Editionsare special editions Bioshock... The rest of the lutece Lab, lower floor in the bank floor, looking at the base the. Announced a new statue featuring Booker DeWitt in order to obtain all trophies in playthrough! Or clicking I agree, you will come across a room with double! Got a surprise today as Gaming Heads announced a new statue featuring Booker DeWitt 2K Games or Games... Serve to enhance and fill-in some background of the Bioshock Infinite use one you 've already,... Is dedicated to the far end is a Voxophone at the big door... Scavenger hunt Sign in to add custom notes to this or any other game are the equivalent., 24 Infusion Upgrades, 37 Telescopes and Kinetoscopes ( Sightseer collectibles ) thank you, think! Be used and what requirements you must meet to use them are a of.

University Of Colorado School Of Medicine Tuition, Salary Explorer Egypt, Jacija Namaz Merjem, Temtem Ps4 Store, How Long Did Noble 6 Survive, Cal Poly Pomona Softball Roster,